Monday, May 21, 2012

High waist & Rolled-up

Discover the most stylish women's round toe boots from Oasap women's coat store, choose from a large collection of black trench coat, light blue coat, camel coat, camel coat, womens black coat, apricot coat, black suit coat.

SnapseedSnapseed

Pics by Raúl
blouse VINTAGE ,  pants FENDI via YOUR VINTAGE CLOSET,  shoes MASSIMO DUTTI


Tenía muchísimas  ganas de ponerme y estrenar estos pantalones! un pequeños tesoro que encontré en Your Vintage Closet al que no pude resistirme. Además, como gran fan de este estilo en talle alto y de la tendencia rolled-up, este tipo de pantalones se van a convertir en mi prenda must  para ésta  primavera-verano donde unos pitillos se convierten en un "imposible" para el verano. 
La camisa que llevo se vino conmigo desde París. En las fotos no se ve,  pero me pareció de lo más original ya que es toda abotonada por detrás.
Espero que os guste! feliz comienzo de semana!

>>> Mañana acaba el sorteo para los zapatos de Zealotries!!! Participa!! <<<

I really wanted to wear and show you these pants! a little treasure I found in Your Vintage Closet   that I couldn't resist. And, as a great fan of this high waist style  and rolled-up trend, these pants are going to be my "must" for this spring-summer, where the skinny jeans become an "impossible" for the summer.
The shirt that I'm wearing came with me from Paris. You can not see at the pics , but I found it  so original due it's  all buttoned on the back.
Hope you like it ! Happy  week!

No comments:

Post a Comment